Feel the need for…speed at Midway Speedway in Rehoboth Beach!
Hold on to your seats, a trip to Midway Speedway will take you into the realm of all things fast. From slides, to cars if it causes you move faster than your used to, then there is a good chance you can do it at Midway. There are also incredibly fun, slower activities for those who want them. Here are five fun activities to do while you’re there:
- Take a ride around DelMarva’s most popular oval speedway
- Zip down the banana slide
- Take a collision filled journey in the bumper boats
- Take a 2 person tube down the water slide
- Play a round of Fire Mountain Golf
- Work those arms on the climbing wall
- Get the aqua gerbil experience inside a giant rubber ball on the water
- Go vertical on the Gravity Storm Bungee Jump
- Relax as you float down the lazy river
- Splash around in the Olympic size pool
Midway Speedway is located at 18645 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Don’t let the fun stop there…
Midway Speedway is right in the epicenter of things to do around Rehoboth Beach. After a day at the waterpark or speedway you are very close to:
- The Candy Kitchen– Offers salt water taffy, creamy fudge, delicious hand-dipped chocolates and much more all in the old-fashioned way!
3 locations: 1 South Boardwalk, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 / 102 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 / 18627 Route 1, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Tanger Outlet Mall– Home to dozens and dozens of retail, jewelry, children’s apparel, houseware, footwear and many more stores as well as a dining area to take a break from all the amazing shopping and deals.
Located at: 36470 Seaside Outlet Drive, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971